The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce established a Chamber Political Action Committee (PAC) to strengthen the voice of the Hollywood Business Community among our elected officials. Under the new PAC, the Chamber is able to contribute funds towards pro-business candidates and initiatives. “Chambers of Commerce across the country have found PACs to be an essential tool in advancing the business community agenda at local, state, and federal levels,” Gubler added. “The Hollywood Chamber PAC will provide us with an additional forum to actively engage our Legislators on the needs and concerns of our Chamber members and the Hollywood business community”.
Hollywood Chamber PAC Board of Governors:
• Bill Farrar, Andrews International, PAC Board Chair
• Betsy Johnson, PAC Board Vice Chair
• Scott Moe, SDM Advisory Group, PAC Board Treasurer
• Susan Cabral-Ebert, IATSE Local 706 – Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists, PAC Board Secretary
• Brian Folb, Paramount Contractors, PAC Board Member
• Laurie Goldman, Go! Goldman Organization, PAC Board Member
• Marty Shelton, NAI Capital Commercial Real Estate, PAC Board Member
• Sam Smith, Genesis Financial/Creative Employee Benefits, PAC Board Member
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC may accept unlimited contributions from individuals, businesses and political committees. Contributions to Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Contribute today to the Hollywood Chamber PAC.
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC
(FPPC ID# 1326981), 777 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 4050, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Fax: 323-469-2805 • www.hollywoodchamber.net/pac
For more information on the Hollywood Chamber PAC and how you can contribute, please contact Nicole Shahenian, Vice President at Nicole@hollywoodchamber.net