The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee (PAC) works to strengthen the voice of the Hollywood Business Community through engagement in the electoral process. Through its PAC, the Chamber is able to contribute funds towards pro-business candidates at the local, regional, and state level. The PAC successfully participated in the 2018 Midterm Elections, endorsing incumbents and new-comers in key races.
Hollywood Chamber PAC Board of Governors:
- Mark R. Edwards, JVS SoCal, PAC Board Chair
- James Litz, Beverly Hills / Greater LA Association of Realtors, PAC Board Vice Chair
- Marty Shelton, NAI Capital Commercial Real Estate, PAC Board Treasurer
- Susan Cabral-Ebert, IATSE Local 706 – Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists, PAC Board Secretary
- Brian Folb, Paramount Contractors, PAC Board Member
- Donelle Dadigan, Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building, PAC Board Member
- David Green, Pantages Theatre – Nederlander West Coast, PAC Board Member
- Aaron Green, The Afriat Consulting Group, Inc., PAC Board Member
- Ferris Wehbe, Hollywood Distillery Inc., PAC Board Member
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC may accept unlimited contributions from individuals, businesses and political committees. Contributions to Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Contribute today to the Hollywood Chamber PAC.
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC
(FPPC ID# 1326981), 777 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 4050, Los Angeles, CA 90017
For more information on the Hollywood Chamber PAC and how you can contribute, please contact Diana Yedoyan, Vice President of Public Policy & Economic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.